Friday, June 1, 2012

Healing hands

We all, Justyna, Olivia, Shubhi and myself went today to the Harry Edwards Healing Sanctuary, I had a very long and intense healing session, I had right to have two healers, meant four hands sending me positive energy, the session added with the paradise where the sanctuary locates made a perfect morning, I am sure everybody come happier and richer. The landscape from here is so overwhelming, it will take a lot of years to the Cinema offer effects or D-glasses that would catch all the beauty and perfect sight of this horizon.

With this intense experience, when back home we all had a long nap, After the sleep Olivia woke up in the reading mood, it has not stopped since then until now. She is also in the clouds with a collection of books that she received for the Children's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment