Monday, June 4, 2012

Vesak Day

We have been all day out catching the best from Life, Love and Friendship. I learnt much more in the last four years than in the rest of my life, all can be summarized in what my friend monk Appamado said to me today, often we do not realize that our lives as everything around us never stops, we are doing things but in our background, in front, everywhere there is always constant movement and dynamic, and if we bear that idea in mind, then everything gets much more easy to cope, our conflicts and delusions become meaningless. This morning I accomplished another dream, to bring Olivia to the Buddhist temple of Amaravati, It was wonderful to be altogether in a such a special place. Inside the temple, I feel how small I am but also how beautiful I am.

After all this experiences we still came home on time to enjoy our street party, it was lovely to meet our neighbours, and to say to some of them something else than just Good morning, Today is lovely it is not raining.

No comments:

Post a Comment