Monday, June 18, 2012

Bad Day

A long time I did not have a day like this, I would need to go back to my days of chemotherapy to have been so tired as today, I went only outside to go to the GP, to see if she could help me with my endless cold, But back home after a long journey back, when I entered home I could not hide my tiredness and frustration about all this, and I burst into tears in Justyna's arms. At least I have always a comfort shoulder to rest on and a magnificent woman to hug.
I thought Olivia was outside in the garden, but instead she was in, she listen all my whimper mixed with tears, after I noticed she was scare and a bit lost with the atmosphere that I created.

Until the end of the week I would like to find some energies in order to help to pack the luggage, We will be for such a long time in Portugal that I do not want to forget anything important.

1 comment: