Thursday, June 14, 2012

Mirror, mirror mine...

Through this days I found my faithful enemy, the mirror, I hate to look to the mirror, not only to look to myself but more because the temptation to look for my growth in my neck. This morning I did not resist and I checked again the neck, I did not see it smaller, and plus the weird feeling over the shoulders put me a bit down, reflected in my day. I was more sad and without too much motivation.

Today I went to the Art class defeated by the cold that does not go away, by the lack of courage, and by the tiredness that not let me to take advantage of the nice atmosphere and friends, I was not there..

With all this is easy to find myself further away from Olivia, at least she had a great day, meeting also new friends from the nursery.

1 comment: