Monday, June 11, 2012

#Welcome to the Jungle#

The cold is taking over the house, Olivia is complaining from headaches and myself I am completely blocked and tired, I hope the white cells will find the energies to kill the intruder, Again some patience and resting should help to get this sorted out. This morning took me some courage to get out from bed and go to work in the charity shop, I just wanted to be in bed. But in the end it was a good decision, as I got so much distracted repairing toys and shoes that the time flown.

Because of the rain being so intense in the last months, the vegetation in my and my neighbour's garden  grown up out of control, The right word for this Ecosystem is a Jungle. This is even more true, as today for a coincidence I was looking outside, and I saw a scene that could be taken from the David Attenborough's natural series, firstly was a little mouse crossing the garden but after suddenly appeared a big Magpie that flyby just in front of my window to attack the little mouse, for a few minutes the small creature tried to defend himself, but there was not a chance. But the bird also did not have an easy life, because in the arena of the battle appeared also a fox, so the bird quickly took the mouse not dead yet, to the roof, to be safe from the fox. From our window all our three witnessed the cruelest battle for Life.

This evening I have my princesses sleeping just beside me in the bed, it is difficult to not look to the beautiful portrait of mother and daughter together in bed, with such a complicity that took me few seconds to put away from my head the feeling of jealous. Often, it serves me as consolation to know how Justyna is a good mother and Olivia loves her. After that thought, I feel always more happy with the Life cycle.

The day has not stooped yet, this evening my love for animals has been tested as never! The jungles has also moved to my house, just now in a walk to the toilets I saw for the first time in our house a small mouse, I confessed that I felt the weakest person in the front of him, Tomorrow I will need to take some attitude to expel the guest, and this is a torture for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment