Thursday, June 7, 2012

Big heart

We had a great morning, spent with a person that we love very much, Close to him I always feel more secure and happier, Tom has a great heart, always willing to help, furthermore He knows How to help, he knows the right words to cheer you up. He is my Handy Man and my Right Man. And he was today celebrating his birthday, it was a privilege for us to spend some time with him and family in this special Day.

The celebrations continued in the afternoon as we had the visit of Veena and Krishna that came to our home  and brought even more good energies to us. We had a lovely meal and enjoyed the time with each other. In between, I needed to have a nap. Probably because of the accumulating effect from the Everolimus pills I am now more tired, a bit sick, as well my sugars higher. All the collateral effects that will not cut down the tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment