Friday, June 15, 2012

Saints' day

Today Olivia had her name's day, a celebration that come from her Polish side, that celebrates the St.Olivia. Because of a lack of a St Helder in the calendar we decided to adopt this day also for my Name's day :)
Olivia choose the coffee to have the breakfast in, the Costa, For a day she was spoiled with sweets.
After the nursery she had the afternoon with Shubhi, Me and Justyna had all the day for us, to update the conversations and feelings.

We went to see my friend Bea, who is herbalist, I need to consider as much approaches as possible, I feel myself in the edge. From her I got new ideas, and a lot of new products to help me, at least this ones will not be so much toxic as the ones I have been taking. Back home, alone from Olivia, and pushed by the meeting with Bea, me and Justyna tried to speak for the first time more openly about the future, in the case of... It is difficult and hurts to do scenarios when we are not here anymore.  But I still think, it is better to not leave anything un-told. Sometimes my body and mind tells and advises me to give up, but I am counting with some other sense that tells me to do not worry with what your mind and body is telling, I am here and we are not giving up because we are not going down.
Have I already told you guys, thank you for being my friends:)

1 comment:

  1. :* Beijinhos de todos nós!!!

    Marta, Miguel, Carla e Luís Damásio

    ReplyDelete