Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The Terminator

It took me so much effort today to go to the hospital, for nothing. I went to see the dermatologist to follow up the last appointment regarding to my eternal scalp problem. It got better this days, but the appointment with doctor was so frustrating, I do not remember nothing like this before. It was a different doctor, he did not know why I was there, he did not have any report from last appointment,  he even removed another sample from my scalp just because he could not find any results, I just could not believe. I came to the hospital to know the results but there was nothing. At least, after I complained in the afternoon I had a call from the doctor apologising for all the misunderstandings and she reassured me that now she will  follow me more close.
This afternoon I dressed as an Exterminator, I went to the shop and I bought mice poison, traps and filling for the holes at home, I declared war to this mouse at home, This is nothing to be proud, but this must be seen as a healthy issue.

1 comment: