Friday, June 22, 2012

Bloods good enough

After a long night without sleeping, me and Justyna went very early in the morning to the Hospital to find the last blood results before we will depart tomorrow to Portugal, when the doctor said that my blood tests were OK, I straight away started to think about Portugal and nothing else would stop me to think about that, even what the doctor still had to tell me. They prescribed me a big dose of medicines to not be missing nothing out there. In Portugal I just need to find the way to do another blood tests and fax them to England. Out of the Hospital, I felt with more energies, I decided to skip the elevator and do all the 219 steps of the Belsize Park underground station, as if I was going to the Paraiso Beach in Carvoeiro :). A brave endeavour, but I only did because it was downwards way.

The afternoon Olivia was again with her friend Kalina, to spend the last hours together, For us, and even more to Justyna the big packing will start just now, when Olivia is sleeping.
So tomorrow I will be already in Portugal, it will be good to see family, friends and the Sun, here the Summer come in the sleepers, nobody noticed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment