Thursday, May 31, 2012

Buckingham Palace

Olivia today had the freedom to have her first big political statement and celebrate the Queen's Jubilee at the tea party in her nursery, Her attitude was also for the first time a big political clash with father's ideas as I never felt very attracted for the Kings and Queens. But apparently she did enjoy very much, she comeback all happy with flags and crown and did not stop to speak about Buckingham Palace. Tomorrow starts a long weekend that will bring out all the Monarchist from this country, I think if I was working, for a weekend I might turned up Monarchic as well.

I was supposed to have tomorrow an urgent appointment in the Hospital due to the skin, but they did not call me, so this will be postponed for the next week. In that way I am more happy because we can go to the healing centre instead, the Harry Edwards Sanctuary. For once we do not need to weak up early to go to the Hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment