Sunday, June 3, 2012

Positive wave

I have been incomparably much more relaxed through this days, contrasting with few weeks ago, when I just wanted to give everything away. Well, lets take the most of this new wave, more fresh and positive. I was even surprised with myself, but yesterday I forgot to take my Life saving Everlimus pills, It made me upset in the beginning when today I realised that but after I just smile and thought that this means also something good. Not being a slave of the illness.

The weekend has been very wet and cloudy, not too sympathetic with the one who supposed to be the representative of God in this country, I am surprised that the Queen did not get any better for her Jubilee celebrations :)

Olivia today did not stop for a minute doing what she most like, to draw, paint, crafting, She loves doing things with hands. Outside it was faraway from being perfect, but indoors was a perfect day, we were just being lazy, all the time between bed and kitchen, in ours pyjamas.

In the evening I got lost watching The Rock in Rio, The old Xutos e Pontapes, que delicioso presente.

No comments:

Post a Comment