Tuesday, June 12, 2012

In the backyard

This is one of those days that being tired and weak made me feel happier, If I was not feeling a wrack I would never enjoyed so much to stay in bed in the morning, and even less I would appreciated so much my Reiki session this afternoon, In the therapy I went for a minutes into a different dimension, Probably I dived only for a few minutes but the sensation was much longer, shame that I came back to this dimension with some kids noises from outside of the room :)

This afternoon I used the few energies left to help clean our storage, to put on the side stuff to take to Portugal, others to the offer in the freecycle and also to the charity shops. This movement was triggered probably because of the yesterday's unexpected visit of our mousely friend, It pushed me to keep everything as clean and tidy as possible, then I can keep a better and closer eye on him. This was our first move, lets see what will be his response.

There are things were I know by experience that I always find a lot of pleasure and makes me recharge some energies, this is to spend time with my doggy friend Tazz, It was a pleasure to respond to Shubhi's favour and come this afternoon to feed Tazz and have a walk with him. Me and Olivia love this moments in the backyard of Shubhi's house, and I think Tazz might enjoyed also to spend time with us, for all the reasons :)

No comments:

Post a Comment