Saturday, June 16, 2012

Sweet friend

Today was a much calmer day, even if I am not in the best shape, Now with this hunger to deal and sort out papers and bureaucracy, that invaded suddenly all my thoughts, this to make life easier to my love ones, But this steps are also taking a lot of me, sometimes I am in the verge to cry, It will happen ;)

In the afternoon I compensated myself with a lot of play and laughing with Olivia, was wonderful to listen Olivia.

We had today the visit of our friend Goshia, she brought with her part of the fields where she works, the house is covered with sweet strawberries, she has been also sharing with her friends in the neighbourhood, and they are many. It is difficult to not like Goshia. She is like the strawberries, very sweet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment