Friday, October 12, 2012

White blood cells up and running

The fever and the runny nose took me in the morning to the GP, from there to Barnet Hospital to check the blood count. In the evening the doctor called me to give me the good news that the white cells are up and normal, so I do not need to worry to go to the hospital. Nevertheless this evening the fever continues and I am very exhausted. The tiredness is due to the fact of being all morning out, out from my natural ecosystem, around the Bed.

There was also some progress in other plan, for the first time I took my paints and brushes out and started to paint, actually to carry on something unfinished.

This afternoon Olivia went to play with her neighbour Stella, it was the first time and apparentlly they had a very good time together. For me, I just look forward to another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment