Friday, October 26, 2012

Half term

Since last night our house is more full, full of friends and happiness. Filipa, Luis and Daniela will be here with us for the weekend. This afternoon I found myself more positive and with a more healthy laugh, this because of receiving good energy from them. The day was frenetic, I saw the Oncologist very early, we had a very intense appointment. I will have a stronger pain killers, next Tuesday I will have another chemotherapy session, this will be at the same time as the Radiotherapy, which will continue throughout all next week, I just hope I will find energies for that. Only in three weeks I will have a CT scan and know if all this was worth. Olivia started today half term in the school, myself I will try to rest and relax this weekend, take the most of the time with my friends and recharge energies as next week will be very busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment