Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Massage moments

I am already out of that period until 14th day after the chemotherapy, when the treatment reaches the strongest point, and body the lowest resistance, but I am still weak, and today I went to do the blood tests, and just now I had a call from my GP alerting me that my white blood cells count is very low, Today I do not want to leave the comfort of my bed, but tomorrow morning if I will be still with fever I might need to go to the Royal Free Hospital. For now I started to take some antibiotics that the GP prescribed  hopping that it can help me a bit.

Through the last days, or better evenings I found a new pleasure, a great tender feet massage that Justyna gives me, it helps me relax, I look forward already for this evening's one.

No comments:

Post a Comment