Friday, October 19, 2012

Spoiled girl

I woke up tired,  it was a good idea to stay longer in bed, as I had such a great and peaceful rest this morning, I remember to be half asleep and have the head full of good an positive dreams. So by the time when Shubhi called us to pick us up for a lunch out, I was already in a good mood. The rest of the day was just wonderful, a long time I did not feel so good. In the day before of Justyna's birthday Shubhi wanted to spoil Justyna, she took us to a lovely countryside pub. It was great to witness the Autumn colours on the way, the rain in the country, but also to see people. In the pub I had also my gift, Fish and Chips. But, because Olivia was in the school, not with us, the day could not have finished there, we went back to pick up Olivia and went afterwards to a shop, Justyna choose few clothes, and Olivia had her chocolate Muffin :)
The way back home took us a good 2 hours, because of the traffic, but we made the best of it, we had a good time to share our human feelings.

Everybody had a day to remember. Even the pains and tiredness gave me a break, so glad. Justyna asked me just one gift for her tomorrow's birthday, to be with energy to celebrate the day together and  with some happiness, I think I can give that present.

No comments:

Post a Comment