Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Fresh air

I wanted for Olivia to come from the school and to go out, the excuse was to drop few items to the charity shop, Noah's Ark. One of the things we gave away was Olivias's tricycle, maybe she is now looking more for a bicycle. In the end of the day it is all about homo sapiens evolution, firstly tricycle after jumps to the bicycle.
This little walk drove me back home very tired, essentially it is the pain in my belly that worries me, before the oncologist said that the Liver was the biggest problem, but I feel that the bowels and digest is what is making my days less positive, I am eating half of my normal portions, because the digest cannot manage with any food I am eating. I hope this will improve...hope will be always shinning, like a star, even the most distant one.

No comments:

Post a Comment