Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Quarantine

Despite the very low white blood cells I decided on my own risk to stay at home and not go to the hospital. Taking antibiotics and paracetamol and stay all day inside bed, I hope will keep the bugs in a controlled distance, until the values of the white cells arise, which I hope will happen in no more than 3 days.

I am aware that I should not approach any day like that, but since morning I was desiring for the night, to challenge the next day. I am scare of a day like this,  the temperature goes up and down, everything is too uncertain, I am also feeling very tired, I just want to go out of this, have a normal day, when I can go out or play with Olivia. Having said that I need to admit, me and Justyna had a very beautiful morning, in bed and listening a CD with some buddhist talks, which filled up our hearts and eventually made us only One.

No comments:

Post a Comment