Monday, October 1, 2012

English weather

The day was exactly as the English weather, morning I wake up in a good mood, I joined Justyna to take Olivia to her school, today this had a bigger meaning as this was her first day of having a meal in the canteen, and also we brought some food to the school, in a charity initiative to bring food to  more disadvantaged people from the area.
Later the Sun kept shinning, we had the visit of the child Veena, It was great to have the birthday girl visiting us and to share with her this special day.
Like the weather here in England, in the afternoon the atmosphere changed and the sky became dark, my temperature had gone up, I do not know if I should go to the hospital or not, For now I took paracetamol and probably I will wait for tomorrow to see if I will feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment