Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Radiotherapy/chemotherapy

It was a very long day for all of us in the hospital, At 9.15 AM I started to have my 2nd radiotherapy session, After the weird feeling inside the mask, today I felt much better throughout the procedure. Afterwards we went to the Starbucks's to use the time until the chemotherapy which was booked only for 12.00 AM, there I could rest in their famous sofas, and I was in urgent need to rest, I had all day a lot of needles sensation in the belly. Olivia was in her best, very calm and collaborating with us, just needed to be fed with books, paper and pens for her draws and to train her letters and words, suddenly she is recognizing more and more the letters of the alphabet. Together they waited for me in the hospital corridor while I was having chemo.

It was already after 3 PM when finally we could leave the hospital and go back home. Before that we had some food in a near coffee bar and I had a pain killer on the top of everything. This evening I am tired, but I had a good meal and I am ready to sleep.
Good Night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment