Thursday, August 9, 2012

London 2012

Such a day, in the morning we still managed to go and say bye bye to Carla and kids as well as to the beach, I flew to England in the afternoon, still with the sand and the salted body from the sea, now I will postpone my shower as long as possible. It sounds as a dream, but we are already back to London, It looks that I am with a mission to take the first gold medal to Portugal in the Olympics, lets see if I will come on time.

The period that we have been away I feel as it was a fraction, an eye blink. But in the end this is our World, we have a lot of good things to appreciate here, at least we have always each other and plus a lot of friends, so it will be always more than enough.
From Portugal, I bring all the good energies, my friend Patricia in the last minute gave me something that touched me very much. From the time we arrived in London we had straight a lot of warm and friendly hugs, from our friends Tom and Shubhi.

No comments:

Post a Comment