Monday, August 20, 2012

Happy Hour

Giving the circumstances, I woke up quite relaxed, not too excited with the idea of coming back again to the chemotherapy ward, but at least there is some treatment which will keep me distracted and could help me to get rid of this. But before, tonight I had an unusual and beautiful dream, that followed me through all day. I was a monk in a Monastery and I had the most beautiful experience, being lucky to witness the greatest tributes of the human being, unlimited kindness for his friend. I cried during the dream and also when I woke up.
I am sure for some reason I had a dream like this, almost in the front doors of the chemotherapy room. Justyna come along with me, This time the sessions are shorter, not much more than an hour. But in compensation the Happy Hour is very intense, the nurse does not stop injecting fluids through the veins, almost until my arm freezes and my head become drowsy. The nurse reassured me that this is first quality products, we are speaking about a strong drugs, One of the substances is a son of the Mustard Gas used in the first world war, just adapted to not kill everything, at least something to be left to the next session. Now I am at home and feeling not too bad, still eating and not all the time in the bed. For now there is only reasons to be glad.

No comments:

Post a Comment