Thursday, August 16, 2012

In search for energies

Olivia slowly is meeting all her friends, that have not see for a long time. Today we had the visit of her Brazilian friend Jean. The good from all this is the fact of Olivia looks happy.

This morning I had a call from the UCL, they confirmed what I already thought, I cannot enter the trial, because I had more chemotherapy than supposed, so I even do not fill up the conditions for that trial. Sometimes there is things that tun up to be better, so let us hope this means something good. Tomorrow, I will be back to the Royal Free, and the oncologist will explain me again why I cannot have the drugs from the trial and will tell me any other choice. Today I also found more energies. In the other day a friend was telling me that I will need to find energies where I thought would not exist to fight this. I am searching.

No comments:

Post a Comment