Sunday, May 27, 2012

Electricity machine





I wish the clock could stop, the days have been so good for us, that we almost forgot this reality, without tears and sadness. I do not know if it is the pills or the Sun, but something is going on, I am feeling much better in the last two days. Not only me but more Olivia, I am sure she missed this father, silly, joyful and enjoying most of the minutes.

We had a busy morning, split between the church and our trampoline. In the trampoline we found its real use, not to jump but to rest and incredibly also to discharge electricity from our bodies, this because of the Static electricity.

We went to a park looking for a pool, but we found the big paddle pool dried, it was a bit disappointing, probably more for me than for Olivia, I was prepared with my swimming suit, but I will need to leave it for the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment