Wednesday, May 23, 2012

End of the Afro style

Today ended up my Afro hair style, I could not cut my hair before because of an infection that has been quite bad and did not allow me to put the machine in the hair. It still did not cure but at least was less inflamed. Cutting my hair I believe I lost some of my charisma, but it will help me to cope with the heat, if this could be an issue here :) Today also for the first time the girls from home dressed their summery clothes, and even convinced me in the afternoon to take out my traditional outfit, shirt and jumper that went with me through all the Winter, and instead to dress a t-shirt. This was quite brave from me.

In the evening we had an invitation for a fish meal in Sue and Denis' house, Olivia discovered where are all their games and now whenever she goes there she goes straight to the cupboard and help herself.



No comments:

Post a Comment