Sunday, May 27, 2012

A day as I wished

Often I go to bed and I ask to have again a good day. So today I experienced again that good day, It had everything, I was busy all day what made me forget about pains and moans. I worked in the morning in the charity shop, while Olivia went with mother to her friend's birthday party. After I finished my day in the Noah's Ark I run to the charity shop where Justyna works to pick up Olivia, because we had another meeting, this time in Sue's allotment. I knew that Olivia would enjoy to play and dig in the ground. Sue was very patient with Oli and me, I am sure she did not do all that she planed because of us being around :) Myself of course sat in the best bench under a tree shade and enjoyed the smells and noises of the countryside, this until I've been surprised by a rabbit who did not expected to see me in that lost spot. But the busiest small girl in Barnet later went to meet also another friend, Madeleine.

The day was not finished without the surprising visit of John and Mike, It was great to see them again and go to watch the football in the pub, All things that makes worth to be here today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment