Thursday, May 24, 2012

#I also hate Fridays#



The Sun is now fustigating the country, It is almost a case to tell that people complain when is cold and also when is hot. I think with so many years in England I already got used to this grey weather and to be honest I do prefer that colour. This morning I went to the GP to look for help regarding a big infection in my scalp, I think I will need to wait for an appointment with the Dermatologist to see if there is anything that can be done to calm this fungus. Afterwards, I went to my Art class, shame that the term is close to the end, two more class and we are on holidays. I am scare of that, as this means I will not draw or paint for a long period, through the holidays. I should have the habit of painting at home, but there is always an excuse to not to pick up the brushes.

This afternoon Olivia had the visit of her friend Jean, they looked very sweet playing and painting and speaking in Portuguese melody.

Tomorrow is the end of the week again. Before, the perspective of Friday was enough to make me a very happy man, but nowadays this means Oncology clinic and more bad news and distress. I could find here a thousand reasons to hate Fridays.

No comments:

Post a Comment