Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Jumping high


After few weeks of missing the Reiki, today I had again another session, it was 45 minutes of relaxing and give another opportunity for healing, But of course what I enjoy the most in this is when I reach the half way between the conscious and half unconscious state.

Throughout the day I was busy dealing with different matters with Hospital, I have my appointment for the dermatology this Friday, to show my skin problem in the scalp and in the groins, as they look very ugly, I also should do this Friday the decisive blood test to see if I can carry on on this pills. I also cancelled my appointment with the surgeon for the next week as it is pointless to go and see the doctor, Never in this World the doctors would do an operation on me, and I do not need more distress from just listening all that again.

Olivia is still in the honey moon with her friend Kalina, they past half day together, trying to see who is jumping higher.

No comments:

Post a Comment