Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Too expensive to die

This afternoon we had the visit of the Social Worker, that come around again to speak about serious things that disturbs our minds, and often we cannot put them out, even in between us, To be honest, I feel she is too pragmatic, If I set up a doubt or a worry, in the next minute I have already a wheel chair at home, or I have already the price table for the funerals, either in UK or in Portugal, or for a normal bereavement or cremation. This meetings are a challenge to the limits.
Through the day I was very poorly, I just felt better when I went with Justyna to pick up Olivia from the school, I did enjoy the walk back. In the evening we had the visit of our friends Ben and later Gosia. It was lovely to see Ben after such a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment