Monday, December 17, 2012

Lovely Leeches

Today I had another invasion of friends. Those friends are very special on the Planet, having the same characteristics as the Leeches, they catch you and they never leave you alone, recharging me with all what I need to survive and to carry on in the days that the energies are lower.
Justyna was in charge of all the preparations for our trip to Portugal, after tomorrow hopefully we will be already in Algarve. She went to the doctor to get medicines and documentations to bring along with the morphine and other medicines, this to convince authorities at the airport that I am not flying to try my chance of getting reach, selling the drugs in the black market.

Shame that Sofia went already back to Munich, it was amazing to have her in here, luckily tomorrow another Leech is arriving to replace that hole in my heart, Filipe will come from Portugal to accompany and support us on our big journey to Algarve.

To celebrate all this I had tonight a sip of Coca Cola, something what I didn't taste for more than five years.






No comments:

Post a Comment