Wednesday, December 5, 2012

The carpenter

My exercise that I need to do now everyday is to really take advantage of that 10 good minutes that I normally experience during every day, when I feel with more energy, Today me, Justyna, Shubhi and Miriam (who arrive today to stay few days with us :) went to a lovely place, already famous for its Jacket Potatoes.
Before that I had an unexpected visit of one of Macmillan Nurses,and the morning I spent in the company of Shubhi, I like very much just to stay and enjoy precious moments with that dear friend. She is someone who I feel will never abandon me.
I have already the experience that it is easier to deal with pain and sadness when I am around friends. After, Shubhi stayed with me for the meeting with nurse (Justyna had her Art class) I felt calmer and  more relaxed knowing that she will pay attention for me to every detail that nurse spoke about regarding fighting the pain and dealing with digestion problems.

It has been nice to update some conversation with Miriam, see what is going on in Portugal, Olivia also has been enjoying to be with her. To be a perfect day we just needed a wonderful Indian meal, surprise, Shubhi was again in charge of the dinner that did not stay behind our expectations, This while Tom, The Carpenter :) made Justyna the happiest person in the world with the shelves he did in our bedroom. They are perfect.

Today, I also received an alternative medicine sent by my sweet sister from Portugal, Graviola, made from a fruit Annona. My sister is trying very much to help me, I know that.


No comments:

Post a Comment