Friday, December 7, 2012

Exotic cocktail

I had already the feeling throughout the night but when I woke up I could not believe, I had one of the best nights in the last days, less pain and calmer, everything as it should, under control. Thinking that the good mood will last for longer, I accepted the invitation for a lunch out in a Pub with Shubhi, but closer to the lunch time the pain lighted again, very soon I needed to come back home and rest the belly.

Only in the Afternoon I wanted to see food again, I tried for the first time some special cocktails prescribed by my GP, a special drink full of calories, vitamins, that could be like yoghurt or juice, I did like mine. With a straw, it was as if I was in tropical latitude enjoying the view, in this case my friends around. The pain comes like a roller coaster, it comes and goes, and this evening close to dinner it was strong again, but fortunately Shubhi appeared with a wonderful rice, probably I was also hungry or maybe it was some healing proprieties in it, suddenly I felt better again, and I enjoyed the rest of the evening with girls around.
Now we are planning to search for a good laugh watching the rest of 'The best exotic marigold hotel'




No comments:

Post a Comment