Sunday, December 9, 2012

Male always in disadvantage

We never know the day of tomorrow, as unexpectedly after two good days I had a day again full of vomiting. But to be honest it was not that bad, much less pain, The lack of appetite I only hold until Veena and Khrisnha come around, Veena brought something for dinner that in the beginning, before I tasted, I thought, with my lack of desire for food, for sure I will not feel to continue after few spoons, but wrong, after I could not stop, her Dhall was too good to leave. So my best moments of the day were around the table, eating and laughing with the girls. Today, I was even more in disproportion, It was me against 6 girls.


2 comments:

  1. A SPECIAL MAN CAN BE MESURED BY THE NUMBER OF GIRLS HE HAS AROUND HIM... YOU ARE FOR SURE A SPECIAL MAN :)- big kiss julieta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally I understand the "urban myth" 1 Man to 7 Woman... you are the one that created it!!!!

    Grande Abraço de Viena querido amigo!!!!

    ReplyDelete