Saturday, December 8, 2012

5th Wedding Anniversary

We almost forgot again to celebrate our wedding anniversary, was not Joanna, Justyna's mother and we would pass through this historical day without noticing and less celebrate our 5th anniversary weeding. Thus  it come on time, together with and improvement of my mood we tried to take the most of Day. It is true, that I could not sleep at all, but at I was happy because I was not in pain and I have been more positive.
Today, I found again ideas and sensations that I lost for a weeks, At lunch and diner I loved the food again. I found the appetite.
This afternoon I had a go in the Acupuncture, to see if I recover energies and liberate me more from the pain.

For coincidence today his also the birthday of our friends Ines and Nuno.

1 comment: