Friday, November 2, 2012

"There is no Free Lunch"

I could not wait for the end of this week, radiotherapy and chemotherapy are already in the pocket, at least for the moment. In two weeks time we will find out if it was worth all this work. After a week doing radiotherapy, comparing with the very unpleasant sensation with the mask that I had in the first day, instead today, I almost could sleep inside the mask.

Days like today still make me dream that better moments are to come, because yesterday I was feeling awful but, another day brought me less pain and more energy. After the last treatment me and Justyna went for a lunch out in a Portuguese snack-bar, and I enjoyed the simple meal as I did not for a while. The only mistake was to bring a Pastel Nata. I ate it in the evening and the digest is paying out for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment