Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Loser or winner

Against the pain and discomfort in the stomach I am trying all the time to keep calmer, and wait for a chance that the things might improve a bit, at least to have a better quality of life. I am still almost all day in bed, today I started to watch another Detective Columbo series.
I was thinking how the people often put the things, everything must be seen as fight, with losers and winners, the same with fight with Cancer, if somebody survives he is a winner but if dyes he is a loser. It is not enough to die but he still need to take the burden of becoming a loser. I do feel that to be a winner or a loser is very much a matter of luck, it's not about being a hero or coward.
In the evening we had the visit of our illustrious friend Ryan, so nice to have him around.

No comments:

Post a Comment