Monday, November 12, 2012

Helpers

I am the living example that the health system works here in England, Probably not so well before the diagnose four years ago, but after that a lot of different professionals have tried to help me and minimize our suffering. I am sure having this burden over me in Portugal, the things would be much more difficult and hard to go through. I had today the visit of  two different professionals, in the morning I had for the first time the visit of the district nurse, she promised me a new mattress and she offered to come to do my blood test in case if I would not be able to go to hospital.  In the afternoon the approach was more emotional , It was the social worker who came to talk to us, the conversation between her, me and Justyna did help me, not easy to open the box, but to be honest I feel now less pain and more relief, I hope Justyna feels the same.

Olivia still with the bug, she was coughing and with fever again, and Justyna took her to GP, hopefully she will be better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment