Friday, November 16, 2012

Family in London

Early morning and we were up already, Olivia stayed with her friend Kalina to go to school together, while me and Justyna went to the Royal Free Hospital. It was a day to know details about the exams. In the end I will need to wait for next week, As if I still need to go to an Oral exam to pass, what I hope will happen. The results from the scan were very diffuse:  the good news is that the tumours in the chest decreased size, and even one big one has disappeared. Unfortunately the tumours in the Liver grew and this is still the big worry. The Oncologist did not want to take any decision regarding what to do before he asks for the opinion of all the doctors in the multidisciplinary team meeting next Tuesday. I think they will look now for something that targets specifically the Liver instead of a chemotherapy that goes everywhere. Next Friday I should know the next chapter.

Until there I want to enjoy this week, We have already the Portuguese family here with us, Great to have around the people that loves us and we love them. The good feeling and security of having a nap with mother and sister around, like a baby, impossible to describe this things. Daniel was very happy to go to pick up Olivia in her school, he could not wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment