Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Bedroom my last resort

I had a very relaxing morning in the comfort of my bedroom, I think I got very much attached to my bedroom, and less I feel to go outside. Olivia was in the school and Justyna was in the Art class. At home I read a bit more of the never ending book from Ma Jian, Red Dust, such a shame I finished all the first series of Detective Columbo, a delight. And there was even time to finish to draw of a duck that I started two weeks ago in my Art class and has been waiting for the last touches. In the afternoon Sue came to my bedroom to explain me how to paint it, because I missed the last class.

Olivia had been observed last week by her teachers, they do it with all pupils in the school once during each term time, and today Justyna went for the meeting with teachers, we were very happy to know that she often puts the questions to the teachers, this when she does not know something and have doubts, I was not like that...
One thing to work with is maybe to incentive her to go more often outside, to be more in the fresh air and to explore the space out of her comfort zone in the classroom, Here she is like father, as I said nobody takes me out of my bedroom.
In the school they gave us another good news, they will authorise Olivia's absence from school through all the time when Daniel will be here, so they can spend all days together.

Back home, Olivia found myself in a good mood, trying to catching up the time I could not be so present for her, I read for her some books and we played the Memory, This game is a trap for me, she beats me every time. It is an Old rusted brain against a young and oiled brain. I need to look for games were I can be more protected.

From today I took a lot of rest and good moments, which I hope will serve the inspiration for tomorrow's CT scan.

No comments:

Post a Comment