Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Hampstead Spa


Sorry to be away and without saying nothing for so long, but in fact Friday when I went to Royal Free hospital, they did not let me leave any more, the white blood cells were very low and the temperature showed signs if any infection in the body. Since then I have been in a special room, pressurized room and having all this 5 days antibiotics to the drip.

Even with this fantastic view from my private room, and with TV, I missed so much to be at home with Justyna and Olivia :)

Now the plan is to go and see the oncologist only in a week, the chemotherapy will need for sure to be put on the hold. One step at the time, I also need some rest.

1 comment:

  1. Querido Helder,
    que bom que já estás em casa. Estva com saudades dos teus posts e das tuas fotos e, claro, dos teus títulos para os textos. Agora, aproveita para descansar e para desfrutar da Justina e da Olívia.
    beijos grandes, Ana Rita

    ReplyDelete