Monday, September 17, 2012

Remarkable day

This was a long and busy Monday, I had to go to the Royal Free Hospital, there Vasco was waiting and give me company through the chemotherapy session. Thank you for coming and spending the morning with me, it was really important to not be alone :) The dose was in fact reduced, to half of the first session. Although, my head already finds its comfort only when lean on my magic pillow.

The routine in the Hospital went quick, and I managed to arrive at home on time to could also go with Olivia to her first day in the school, A remarkable day for Oli, we almost can say nothing will be the same anymore. In the first day she was very excited only until we got to the school gates, after she was slightly nervous, what is normal, mother stayed with her this afternoon.

The days are full of meaning, My new cousin Ana Luz born yesterday in the Algarve, As we see there are only reasons to celebrate, at least today the family is happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment