Friday, September 14, 2012

School girl

It was difficult today to get to the Hospital, Longest trip in a month. Very slowly in the end I reached it for another appointment. This things always bring surprises, So the doctor admitted that the last dose of CAV was in fact too strong, took me the hair and 5 kg. Even though, I will do another chemotherapy cycle next Monday but the dose will be decreased, which hopefully will still have impact on the disease but will not knocked me down. The surprise is, along with this in two weeks I also will submit to radiotherapy, This will go for two weeks and aim only the growth in my neck. I also came home with stronger pain killers and pills to sleep. Not perfect, but I am still in the fight.

I was today in better mood, and the best way to finish was to see Olivia trying all her clothes to the school, she looks very sweet and better, she is excited with this new step.

1 comment: