Thursday, September 27, 2012

Bad day

In the morning I found out that the last results from my blood tests were not too bad, at least until Tuesday the white blood cells were just bellow the recommendable, enough to fight most of the virus, I hope, what made me happy. However, they say the lowest point is reached between the 10th and 14th day after the chemotherapy, and today I am just in the 10 day after.

Today I had a bad day, I had pain, only now in the evening I took my stronger pain killer to see if it will help me to calm. I had an exceptional overreaction to Olivia, Thinking how I behaved, ruined my day. I even throw away an opportunity to relax, as I decided to not go to the Art class, scare of the bugs.

The day was saved because of the visit of Aneta and small Nikodem, But the big mark was the news of the birth of a Boy from our friends Nuno and Tini. Congratulations for the beautiful family.

No comments:

Post a Comment