Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Bacalhau á Brás

Last night I experienced something that I might need to go back more than thirty years to remember the last time this happened..  Throughout this days I must drink a lot of water to flush out the chemotherapy, this together with the extremely high sugar levels causes me countless visits to the toilet, and because of my laziness this days I decided to take over Olivia's potty. But an accident happened. This morning I was washing the carpet with everything and with the help of the Sun I think now it is better. But I hope it was a lesson for this child :)

Justyna went for her first Art class and I tried to do more things at home, washing carpet of course, doing the lunch, I picked up Olivia. This evening I had a good surprise, the visit of the brother Jeremy, the local priest, It was great the conversation, very Man to Man, He left me with a Good Light inside me.

Olivia was a bit feverish again, she went to bed earlier, I hope Olivia will forgive, but me and Justyna had a lovely meal together, only ourselves, a long time we did not have some minutes like those. And overall the Bacalhau á Brás was divine.

No comments:

Post a Comment