Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Independent girl

I am still in prevention :) today I went to the Barnet Hospital to do the blood tests, mainly to check the white blood cells, only tomorrow I will know the results. Funny the big coincidence to find in the same queue for the blood test my oncologist from the Royal Free and neighbour Dr Tim Meyer, I joked with him, because of being for the first time both patients in the Hospital.
Back home I just had time for lunch and I went to the Royal Free Hospital to have done an Echocardiography, this to see how the heart behaves after all chemotherapy.

Of course back home, straight after opening the door I run to bed, I am specially tired today and have a weird sensation in the Liver.

Meanwhile Olivia discovered a new word, which she likes to tell now often, Independent :)

1 comment:

  1. That's what we do for a living, put our kids "independents" :-)
    Hugs from Prague

    ReplyDelete